Sold $429,900 - Condo
2 STOREY LOFT CONDO
1 UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE
1078 SQFT APPROX.
17 FOOT CEILING IN MAIN ROOM, OPEN-CONCEPT, MODERN FINISHINGS, FULLY REPAINTED, ROOFTOP TERRACE W BBQ
CANAL NEARBY, SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, BIKE PATHS, PARKS, HIGHWAY, GLEBE, ELGIN
Bright & sun-filled loft style condo in the heart of downtown! In an award-winning building by Charlesfort, this west-facing loft condo has 17 foot ceilings with huge windows allowing a ton of natural light throughout.
1078 sqft of luxury living space in the Glassworks; an award-winning building by Charlesfort. Bright, open, and modern are what makes this such an incredible living space. Enjoy the wall-mounted audio/video system next to the cozy fireplace.
Over-sized master bedroom with plenty of room and an ensuite 4piece bathroom. In-unit storage room. Rooftop terrace with BBQs and eating areas. Heated underground parking. All of this in the most central location, walking distance to everything.
Ice skating on the canal is 1 block away. Parks, bike paths, transit, shopping, and tons of restaurants are just a few of things you can enjoy while living in this fantastic location!
– Open-concept, loft-style living space
– Luxury downtown condo with 17 foot ceilings
– Bright, sun-filled west-facing living space
– Private balcony for sunbathing, eating, etc
– Oversized master bedroom.
– In unit laundry and storage room
– Gas fireplace
– Rooftop terrace with bbq and eating area
– 1 block from the canal
– Walking distance to shopping, transit, restaurants, byward market, Elgin St, Glebe, & more
– Park space & river nearby
UPDATES & INCLUSIONS:
– Fully repainted 2013
– New blinds
– New audio/video system hardwired thru the walls
- Condo fees – $669/month (heat, AC, water, insurance, management, caretaker)
- Property Tax – $4300 for 2015
- Parking space #16 – Underground
- 4 visitor parking spaces
For more information or to book a showing, contact Chris : Contact Chris
- 29 MAIN ST #202 - OTTAWA EAST: 29 MAIN ST #202 - OTTAWA EAST