For Sale $899,000 - 3 story, Detached
3 (2 on 2nd floor, master bed on 3rd floor)
2.5 (1 full, 1 full ensuite, 1 powder room on main)
2 STOREY DETACHED FREEHOLD
1 GARAGE & 4 OPEN SPACES
36′ X 95′
UPDATED INTERIOR, HARDWOOD, EXPOSED BRICK, STAINLESS APPLIANCES, ENSUITE BATH, PRIVATE YARD, 2 STOREY GARAGE
SPRINGHURST PARK NEARBY, PLAYGROUNDS, RIDEAU RIVER, LRT STATION, THE CANAL, SHOPPING, GLEBE, LANSDOWNE
- ATTRACTIVE SINGLE-FAMILY HOME IN OLD OTTAWA EAST
- RED BRICK CENTURY HOME
- 3 FLOORS OF UPDATED LIVING SPACE
- EXPOSED BRICK & NATURAL WOOD CHARACTER THROUGHOUT
- 1 DETACHED GARAGE WITH LOFT SPACE
- 4 OPEN PARKING SPACES – PAVED DRIVEWAY
- 3-BEDROOMS WITH 2.5 BATHROOMS
- KITCHEN WITH EATING AREA
- WALK OUT TO LARGE BACK DECK
- HARDWOOD FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK-IN-CLOSET
- PRIVATE ENSUITE BATHROOM OFF MASTER
- UNFINISHED BASEMENT FOR STORAGE
- LOFT REC ROOM OR GAMES ROOM ABOVE GARAGE
- LARGE BACK DECK OFF KITCHEN & LIVING ROOM
- FULLY FENCED YARD
- ROOF – 2011
- FURNACE – 2013
- AC – 2013
- KITCHEN – 2009
- 2ND FLOOR BATHROOM – 2012
- HARDWOOD – 2012
- WINDOWS & SKYLIGHTS – 2016 (VARIED DATES)
- STAIRS – 2012
- RAILING – 2012
- PAINT – 2018
- DECK – 2014
- GARAGE – 2015
- NU GROCERY STORE COMING UP ON MAIN ST NEARBY
- HAPPY GOAT COFFEE SHOP NEARBY
- SPRINGHURST PARK WITH PLAYGROUND, BASKETBALL, FIELD
- 2 BLOCKS FROM RIDEAU RIVER
- LRT STATION NEARBY
- 4 BLOCKS FROM CANAL
- MATURE & FAMILY-FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD
- MINUTES TO ELGIN ST, GLEBE, LANSDOWNE
- TAXES – $6732 IN 2019 (APPROXIMATE)
- NATURAL GAS HEAT
BEAUTIFUL RENOVATED DETACHED HOME in the mature neighborhood of OLD OTTAWA EAST!
RENOVATED WITH STYLE, this 3 storey house (see long list of updates), is built with pride and quality construction. Main floor with an updated eat-in kitchen & exposed brick wall, walks out to a scenic & private back deck. Powder room, living room, & formal dining room all on main floor.
Spacious 2nd floor offers 2 good-sized bedrooms, laundry, full bathroom. 3rd floor is a sun-filled, private master suite with large bedroom, ensuite bathroom, and walk-in-closet. Hardwood throughout each floor.
Newly paved, extra-wide driveway for 4 cars. Landscaped and fenced backyard. Large garage with 2nd floor rec room or games room (perfect for teenagers, or for more storage) You won’t find this anywhere else downtown!
Best of all, this charming century home sits right in the heart of all that downtown has to offer. Short to walk to everything, including the canal for skating & cycling. 2 blocks from the Rideau river. 3 blocks from the playgrounds and fields of Springhurst Park. A few blocks from the upcoming Nu Grocery store and the Happy Goat Coffee on Main St. And just over the canal to the Glebe and Lansdowne. Oh, and the Lees LRT station is right around the corner. And all on a very quiet, low-traffic street.
This red hot area offers an exceptional quality of life in a very central location!
Contact Chris for more info, and to book a showing.